- Mon-Thu 08:00 - 20:00
Friday 07:00 - 22:00
Saturday 08:00 - 18:00
Phone: 011 240 40 46
011 407 82 31
064 258 89 85
Ask the Experts
Pain in the neck can be very persistent. Patients feel constant pain and tension in the neck. They often take painkillers in order to reduce their symptoms. Unfortunately, the drug acts momentarily on the cause of the pain. Physical therapy is a targeted method that is performed locally, it aims to regenerate tissues and acts at the cellular level. It establishes a normal circulation both locally and to the whole organism, because if the circulation is stopped in a certain segment of your organism, it certainly impairs the circulation and functioning of the whole organism. Be sure of our expertise and indulge in our therapists. Get rid of the pain because you really deserve it.
Treatment Of Sciatica
The patient feels harsh or dull pain in the lumbar spine that can spread along the legs but does not have to. Sitting can increase pain. If there is inflammation of our biggest nervous system (sciatica) it needs to be treated. Treatment consists of the application of targeted medication therapy which has the ability to feed the nerv and calm down the inflammation and physical therapies (laser, electrotherapy, magnet). After successful therapy, it is necessary to work with the supervision of the therapist of a particular stretching exercise, because of the long-lasting pain, the shortening of certain muscle groups has occurred. Our patients have successfully cured sciatica and you?
Numbness Trough The Hand
Hand numbness, which is enhanced by lateral bending of the neck, is usually the cause of nerve inflammation. The physical therapy we administer gives you very fast, effective and long lasting results. A set of physical therapies need to be made to alleviate the inflammation of the nerve that is affected. The patient returns to everyday activities without any discomfort he felt.
Physical therapy is a branch of medicine and rehabilitation in order to help patients recover or improve their physical abilities. Physical Therapy provides services to people in order to develop, maintain and restore maximum functional mobility and functional abilities at all ages. Physical therapy deals with recognizing and increasing the ability to move, prevent and rehabilitate. Physiotherapeutic diagnosis may be expressed in terms of disorders on the move or may include categories of damage, functional constraints, incapacity or syndrome.
Physiotherapy or physical therapy is a service that is performed, managed or supervised by a physiotherapist, and consists of assessment, determining functional status (physiotherapeutic diagnosis).
Physical Therapy Center Focus Fizical specializes in the provision of physical therapy and medical rehabilitation services.
On the basis of diagnosis, the clinical picture of each individual makes an individual work program for the best outcome for the patient. Within our services we highlight:
- Pain in the neck, along the arm, leg, potent headaches, back pain, crosses, along the leg (ishialgia), hips, knees, and feet;
- In the condition after CVI- stroke, discus herniation, peripheral nerve injury;
- After all kinds of sports injuries, muscles, spasms of the joints, ligaments, meniscus, elbow pain (tennis elbow);
- After fracture - post-immobilization conditions, contract rehabilitation, rehabilitation after endoprosthesis (artificial hip, knee).
With that we use the latest electronic medical equipment.
- physical therapy
- individual and group kinesitherapy
- muscle exercises
- passive and active exercises to maintain the range of movement
- respiratory training
- coordination and balance exercises
- stretching exercises
- exercises for scoliosis, kyphosis, postural dysfunction
- exercises for osteoporosis
- healthy weight loss program
- anti-cellulite program
- diadynamic currents
- interferent currents
- therapeutic laser
- therapeutic ultrasound
- lymphatic drainage and manual lymphatic drainage
- kinesio taping
- Neck pain - Patients feel constant pain and tension in the neck. Often they take painkillers to help themselves and diminish the symptoms.
- Treatment of sciatica - The treatment consists of the application of targeted medication therapy which has the ability to feed the nerve and calm down the inflammation and physical therapies (laser, electrotherapy, magnet).
- Numbness trough the hand - The physical therapy we administer gives you very fast, effective and long lasting results.